Mindfulness and compassion can take time to develop and may require additional supports. To help you start, continue, or assess your own practice, I offer the articles below and numerous resources, including:
- The Meditation Habit Worksheet;
- The Pause and Begin Again e-book;
- The Heart of Loving-Kindness Practice Guide; and
- Numerous Guided Meditations.
I love writing and I love mindfulness so it’s no surprise that I have written several pieces on mindfulness. I have also talked about my mindfulness practice on several excellent podcasts, so please check out my Media page for more.
- How Mindfulness and My Inner Lawyer-Mom Helped Me Face My Own Anger published by Above the Law
- When Lawyers Ask Me How to Start a Meditation Practice, I Say These 4 Words published by Constellation Marketing
- Lawyer-Moms Who Think Their Lives Are Too Messy for Mindfulness Should Read This published by Above the Law
- Zen in the Art of LinkedIn published by Mindful Life, Mindful Work
- Diversity and Wellness Programs Aren’t Working: Change Systems, Not People published by the Kentucky Bar Association Bench & Bar (co-authored with Loren VanDyke Wolfe)
- Three Mindfulness Tools to Help You Care for Your Brilliant Legal Mind published by DRI in For the Defense
- How Meditation Helped My Law Practice and Why I Think It Can Help Yours
Enjoy these resources? Subscribe to the blog or follow on social media so you don’t miss it when we add more.