For more information about mindfulness practices, check out my e-book and articles below.
Meditation Habit Worksheet
Do you want to make meditation a part of your life but struggle with getting started? Not to worry. We prepared this worksheet in conjunction with our review of Atomic Habits by James Clear. This worksheet will help you think of ways to make meditation obvious, easy, attractive, and satisfying.
Pause and Begin Again e-Book
I prepared this e-book as a quick resource to help busy professionals get started with meditation and get back on track if their practice gets sidetracked. It is brief, easy to read, and explains mindfulness concepts in plain language.
I love writing and I love mindfulness so it’s no surprise that I have written several pieces on mindfulness. I have also talked about my mindfulness practice on several excellent podcasts, so please check out my Media page for more.
- How Mindfulness and My Inner Lawyer-Mom Helped Me Face My Own Anger published by Above the Law
- When Lawyers Ask Me How to Start a Meditation Practice, I Say These 4 Words published by Constellation Marketing
- Lawyer-Moms Who Think Their Lives Are Too Messy for Mindfulness Should Read This published by Above the Law
- Acceptance and Care Are the Only Real Options: How Meditation Retreats Prepared Me to Cope with a Pandemic published by The Wellness Esquire
- Zen in the Art of LinkedIn published by Mindful Life, Mindful Work
- Diversity and Wellness Programs Aren’t Working: Change Systems, Not People published by the Kentucky Bar Association Bench & Bar (co-authored with Loren VanDyke Wolfe)
- Three Mindfulness Tools to Help You Care for Your Brilliant Legal Mind published by DRI in For the Defense
- How Meditation Helped My Law Practice and Why I Think It Can Help Yours