For more information about mindfulness practices, check out my e-book and articles below.
Pause and Begin Again e-Book
I prepared this e-book as a quick resource to help busy professionals get started with meditation and get back on track if their practice gets sidetracked. It is brief, easy to read, and explains mindfulness concepts in plain language.
I love writing and I love mindfulness so it’s no surprise that I have written several pieces on mindfulness. I have also talked about my mindfulness practice on several excellent podcasts, so please check out my Podcast Interviews page for more.
- Lawyer-Moms Who Think Their Lives Are Too Messy for Mindfulness Should Read This published by Above the Law
- Acceptance and Care Are the Only Real Options: How Meditation Retreats Prepared Me to Cope with a Pandemic published by The Wellness Esquire
- Zen in the Art of LinkedIn published by Mindful Life, Mindful Work
- Diversity and Wellness Programs Aren’t Working: Change Systems, Not People published by the Kentucky Bar Association Bench & Bar (co-authored with Loren VanDyke Wolfe)
- Before You Start the New Year, Think About Your Origin Story
- Three Mindfulness Tools to Help You Care for Your Brilliant Legal Mind published by DRI in For the Defense
- 4 Truths I Learned About Life in General at a Meditation Retreat
- Zen and the Art of Orange Theory
- Orange Theory and the Art of Zen
- How to Find a “Quiet Place” When You Are Trying to Learn to Meditate
- How Meditation Helped My Law Practice and Why I Think It Can Help Yours